Warning: Last items in stock!
#AllUsers / #Road #MTB
Temperature range: 8º»16º C / 46º»60º F
The XP line forms part of the Spiuk Essentials family and is focussed on the active cyclist looking for high-level solutions. This is characterised by a perfect compromise between performance, reliability, compatibility and aesthetics. The Lightweight version of the XP gloves is designed for spring/autumn weather and mild winters. It incorporates a MV2® membrane to block wind and rain. Its 2 and a half layer structure assure greater mobility and avoid excess heat on the hands.
- Made from 2 and half-layer bi-elastic fabrics.
- Very tight pattern. Bi-elastic cuff for perfect fitting.
- M2V® Membrane, windproof and breathable.
- Strategically placed silicone pads to improve grip of fingers and palm.
- Touchscreen inserts in index finger and thumb for interactivity with Smartphone screens.
- Absorbent polar fabric for sweat and/or mucosity of thumb.
- Reflective elements and inserts.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Medium profile winter sock made of Primaloft...
Spiuk Nexion Helmet
XP Unisex Winter Gloves #AllUsers / #Road #MTB...
Spiuk Uhra MTB Shoe. Colours available White...
#PROFIT / #Road #MTB Temperature range: 0º»15...
Spiuk XP Summer Gloves - Draw off system -...